- individually tailored to meet your needs
- based on years of training experience with nonprofit, governmental, and academic organizations
- designed to be practical and immediately useful
- interactive and flexible
- priced to meet the needs of your organization
I have a series of workshops that have been offered before, all of which can be adapted for your organization. For example:
- Four separate sessions on outcome measurement (introduction, writing survey questions, analyzing and reporting on outcomes, and using stories and narratives)
- Project management, designed especially for the harried nonprofit executive director and key staff
- Designing evaluations (including selecting key methods and using surveys, interviews, focus groups, and other approaches effectively)
Other workshops can be designed specifically to address your needs. All workshops include a free additional hour of consulting time after the workshop to discuss how the materials and ideas might be applied in more detail to the needs of your organization and staff.
Here are a few examples of documents used in my workshops. These may help you think about your own evaluation processes:
- Questions to Help Generate Outcomes: Questions to make sure you are measuring outcomes instead of activities or outputs.
- Tips for Writing Survey Items: Helpful suggestions for developing or revising survey questions to measure your outcomes.
- Outcome Indicator Assessment Instrument : A tool to help you assess the strength and feasibility of your proposed outcome indicators.